The Relocation Consultant is responsible for managing and delivering relocation services on our CoPilot portal for employees primarily relocating within the US and on occasion, from one country to another country, or within a country (non-US). This position is located in our headquaters office in Pleasanton, CA.
Relocation services are defined by client templates and contract, and may include logistical services required to support a permanent move or an international assignment. Services may include policy consulting, home sale and home purchase, rental assistance, temporary living, household goods and auto shipment and coordination of other services. The Relocation Consultant is the single point of responsibility for the relocating employee, and is fully accountable for administering the client’s program from authorization through to completion of the relocation or assignment. The Relocation Consultant is responsible for navigating the customer through CoPilot and interfacing with suppliers as needed.
- Administers all relocation services consistent with client contract
- Identifies and resolves service issues engaging the DCR and supplier management as necessary
- Provides needed guidance/coaching to customer throughout relocation via our proprietary platform CoPilot
- Coordinates services with suppliers through completion
- Assists customer in monitoring budgets as established by client
- Works with service team to share information, execute client strategy and achieve company performance standards
- Utilizes NuCompass technology and other tools to maximize productivity and provide complete and accurate documentation
- Manages to client relocation policy, addresses and invoices for exception requests, obtains approvals and monitors associated costs
- Ability to manage deadlines, multi-task, attention to detail and operate in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate written and verbal information effectively
- Ability to make responsible decisions and be a problem solver
- Sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines; self-directed
- Demonstrated ability to use appropriate computer systems and software, including Word, Excel, internet, email and database computer systems
- Ability to quickly learn and master proprietary systems and platforms
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Minimum 3 years relocation and/or related industry experience preferred
- BA/BS in related field
Communication - Effectively guides and coaches customers through the relocation process Demonstrates solid communication skills. Uses well-developed written and verbal skills to deliver counsel and to communicate with customers and clients.
Relationship Management - Ability to engage with clients, suppliers and customers in a variety of situations, including issue resolution.
Analysis/Prioritization - Attention to detail; ability to prioritize, multi-task and work in a fast paced environment required. Financial and analytical skills required.
Service Delivery - Customer service focus. Ability to understand, meet and exceed service expectations.
Problem Solving- Ability to identify and determine solutions for issues and problems. Immediately addresses issue escalations appropriately. Relies on data, own experiences and others’ perspectives and NCM processes when evaluating courses of action and making recommendations and decisions.